I’m confident that you will find using Best Write for your writing requirements is one of the best decisions you make. In order for you to decide to use me you’ll want to know as much about me and what I can deliver for you. Hopefully this section of my website gives you all the information you need. Please do contact me, however, if you have any specific queries or questions.
I was born, raised and currently live in one of the many beautiful villages to be found in North Yorkshire. Over the years I’ve been fortunate enough to live in other parts of the world, with cities such as Johannesburg, Sydney, Cape Town and Brisbane all giving me a very welcome home. As beautiful as those places are, my heart has always felt at peace and at home back where I started out from.
Here’s an overview with further information about me.
- A* in English Language and English Literature at GCSE Level
- B in English Literature at A Level
- BA Degree in English Literature (NARIC certified)
- BA (Hons) Degree in English Literature (NARIC certified)
- Contributing journalist to the Cape Times newspaper
- Compiled and edited a newsletter for a leading corporate bank
- Wrote reports intended for executive board level at the same corporate bank
- Contributing journalist to the News Reports website
- Freelance writer, working to provide content for websites around the world
- Spent three years working with a web design company, providing content, press releases and customer relations
- My first novel made a shortlist for a debut novel competition prize
- Several of my poems have been published in anthologies
- My news articles regularly featured on page one of Google’s news section
- Blogs and stories I composed helped businesses gain higher search engine rankings
- My personal blog attracts over 1,000 visitors a day on average
I’ve kept the above to bullet points for ease of reading. If you would like to know more about any of the above please get in touch. I shall be delighted to discuss further.
Hopefully the above information lets you know that I have the skills, ability, experience and talent to deliver on your writing requirements. I’m looking forward to hearing from you soon!